1. Curly Hair Averages: The average head of hair has 120,000 hairs while a curly head only has 100,000.
2. Shampoo Less: Curlies don’t need to “shampoo” as often because there aren’t as many hair follicles on those heads/ less sebaceous glands so their scalps aren’t as oily as a straight hair person.
3. Many Curl Types: There are several DIFFERENT types of Curl patterns (s’wavy, wavy, Botticelli, corkscrew, and coily!)
4. One Head, Many Curl Types: There can be several different Curl types… on one head!!!
5. Growth: Curly hair grows approximately six inches a year.
6. Curly Hair Phases: 90 percent of curls are in a growing phase and the remaining 10 percent are in a resting phase.
7. Shrinkage: Wavy hair can shrink up to 5 percent, curly hair can shrink up to 30 percent, and coily hair can shrink up to 75 percent of true length.
This Collection is for your curls.
Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold
Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray
Curl Control Silkening Crème
Be Curly Curl Enhancer
So Pure Curl Enhancer
Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Be Curly Style Prep
Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray
Curl Shaping Mousse
Crème for Style
Style Guru Styling Cream
Classic Wave Wand
Soft Curl Tong
Creative Curl Wand
Classic Curl Tong
Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener
Pure Abundance Hair Potion
Be Curly Curl Enhancing Hair Spray
Be Curly Intensive Detangling Masque
Be Curly Conditioner
Be Curly Shampoo