1. Curly Hair Averages: The average head of hair has 120,000 hairs while a curly head only has 100,000.
2. Shampoo Less: Curlies don’t need to “shampoo” as often because there aren’t as many hair follicles on those heads/ less sebaceous glands so their scalps aren’t as oily as a straight hair person.
3. Many Curl Types: There are several DIFFERENT types of Curl patterns (s’wavy, wavy, Botticelli, corkscrew, and coily!)
4. One Head, Many Curl Types: There can be several different Curl types… on one head!!!
5. Growth: Curly hair grows approximately six inches a year.
6. Curly Hair Phases: 90 percent of curls are in a growing phase and the remaining 10 percent are in a resting phase.
7. Shrinkage: Wavy hair can shrink up to 5 percent, curly hair can shrink up to 30 percent, and coily hair can shrink up to 75 percent of true length.
This Collection is for your curls.
Curl Gloss Hydration & Hold
Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray
Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray
So Pure Curl Enhancer
Curl Control Silkening Crème
Moisture & Control Deep Treatment Masque
Be Curly Curl Enhancer
Curl Shaping Mousse
Nutriplenish™ conditioner deep moisture
Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight
Be Curly Style Prep
Crème for Style
Curl by Definition Crème
Frizzy Logic Shine Serum
Nutriplenish™ shampoo deep moisture
Nutriplenish™ multi-use hair oil
Style Guru Styling Cream
Classic Wave Wand
Soft Curl Tong
Creative Curl Wand
Classic Curl Tong